Annual Golf Tournament Benefiting CULAC & CCUL PAC
SECOND DATE CHANGE: Monday, November 5, 2018
11 am registration, 12 pm start time
Texas Star Golf Course,
1400 Texas Star Pkwy
Euless, TX 817-685-7888
Thanks to the following sponsors:
Format: Four-person Florida Scramble. Gross scoring only so no handicaps needed. Playing from white tees, BUT will be from blue tees on par 5’s. Cash and prizes for teams placing 1st through 3rd, 5th, as well as long drive(s) and closest to pin(s).
Start Time: Check-in begins at 11:00 am; Shotgun start at 12:00 pm
- $130 per player by 11/01/18
- $150 per player after 11/01/18
- $150 hole sponsor only
- $250 hole sponsor and one player
We are unable to officially register players until payment is received.
Make checks payable to Fort Worth Chapter of Credit Unions and mail payment to:
Fort Worth City Credit Union
2309 Montgomery St.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
What you get with your entry fee (besides the obvious joy of golf):
Breakfast tacos, lunch, two drinks of choice on course, an awesome cap and shoe bag
Personal cash expectations for PAC Contributions on Tournament Day:
- $50 pays for two mulligans, Beat the Pro hole and door prize tickets. Credit cards and personal checks accepted at registration.
- $20 on course for a Par 5 Hula Hoop Challenge. Winner(s) get 50% of pot.
Preferred Partner Program:
Our Preferred Partner Tournament Benefits are as follows:
* Platinum Level = 4 golfers and hole sponsorship
* Gold Level = 2 golfers and hole sponsorship
* Silver Level = 1 golfer and hole sponsorship
For additional information on our Preferred Partner program please click HERE.