Annual Golf Tournament Benefiting CULAC & TCUL PAC
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Texas Star Golf Course,
1400 Texas Star Pkwy
Euless, TX 817-685-7888
Format: Four-person Florida Scramble. Gross scoring only so no handicaps needed. Playing from white tees, BUT will be from blue tees on par 5’s. Cash and prizes for teams placing 1st through 3rd, 5th, 10th, and 15th, as well as long drive(s) and closest to pin(s).
Start Time: Check-in begins at 7:30 am; Shotgun start at 8:30 am
- $130 per player by 10/11/17 (also deadline for having name embroidered on cap)
- $150 per player after 10/11/17
- $150 hole sponsor only
- $250 hole sponsor and one player
Registration: Register online and pay by October 11th and your name will be embroidered on your hat! We are unable to officially register players until payment is received.
Make checks payable to Fort Worth Chapter of Credit Unions and mail payment to:
Fort Worth City Credit Union
2309 Montgomery St.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
What you get with your entry fee (besides the obvious joy of golf):
Breakfast tacos, Bloody Mary(s), lunch and two drinks of choice on course
Personal cash expectations for PAC Contributions on Tournament Day:
- $50 pays for two mulligans, Goody Bag, Beat the Pro hole and door prize tickets. Credit cards and personal checks accepted at registration.
- $20 on course for a Par 5 Hula Hoop Challenge by Dixon Golf
Thanks to the following sponsors:
Hole sponsorships are available for $150. Our Preferred Partner Tournament Benefits are as follows:
* Platinum Level = 4 golfers and hole sponsorship
* Gold Level = 2 golfers and hole sponsorship
* Silver Level = 1 golfer and hole sponsorship
For additional information on our Preferred Partner program please click HERE.
If you have tournament questions or would be interested in helping the Chapter out with a sponsorship or door prizes, please email Ron Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org or Terrie Johnson at email@example.com.